Sharpening Stones , Oil Stones are used for re-sharpening wood-working or metal working tools. Such as knives, scissors and drills etc.
Materials:White Aluminium Oxide,Brown Aluminium Oxide,Black Silicon Carbide,Green Silicon Carbide
Coarse/Fine Combination Whetstone Feature
1. Two sides whetstone finely hones knife edges
2. Hard enough for quick, easy and durable work
3. To be able to be used immediately after wetting
4. Suitable for woodworking and kitchen knives and precision industrial knives.
1. Soak the stone in lukewarm water for a few minutes. As soon as the air bubbles stop rising the stone is ready for use. Please continue to apply water also during the sharpening.
2. Place the stone on a non-slip workshop and make certain that the surface is flat. Start by using the coarse grit(of the stone.
3. Move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 – 30 ° by using gentle pressure. Start at the tip of the blade, continue to the middle, and finish at the end of the blade. After a while you will notice a small burr at the edge.
4. Then move to the fine grit of the stone and repeat the process until sufficiently sharp.
5. Please rise the stone and clean off the grinding residues. Please also clean your knife with hot water.
1. Suitable for use with water or oil.
2. The 10 to 30 degrees depending on the application:10°for filet knives, 23°for kitchen or pocket knives, and 30°for cleavers
3. Use the entire surface of the stone when sharpening. This will ensure even wear of the stone over time.